Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Milamber <mi...@apache.org> on 2013/10/11 17:03:35 UTC

SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder"

Hello,

When the ant distribution task works, in test section, I found this
message, I don't know where is from?

https://builds.apache.org/job/JMeter-trunk/lastSuccessfulBuild/console

      [java] .........SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
      [java] SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
      [java] SLF4J: Seehttp://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder  for further details.

Milamber

Re: SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder"

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 15 October 2013 16:09, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> slf4j is used by jodd-core.
>
> I think we need to resolve this before releasing 2.10.
>
> I have no idea whether Jodd log messages are going to be useful or not.
> If we don't think they will be relevant to JMeter, then we can just
> include the NOP logging jar, i.e. slf4j-nop-1.7.5.jar

For the time being, I added the NOP jar.
This fixes the warning messages.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
slf4j is used by jodd-core.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.