Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by losintikfos <br...@hotmail.com> on 2008/09/04 11:13:16 UTC

Dual SSL configuration on tomcat

Hi Guys,

I am trying to configure dual (two way) SSL on my tomcmat 6.0.18. Do anyone
know how to go about this? i have l;ooked at loads of steps on google and
none seems to hit the spot! Do anyone knows how  to go about this perfectly?

Help:confused:

RE: Dual SSL configuration on tomcat

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
agreed..man in the middle attacks are a growing problem

Tivoli has 2 way SSL connector
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v5r1/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.itim.infocenter.doc/cpt/cpt_ic_security_ssl_authent2way.html

HTH
Martin