Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> on 2009/11/05 22:22:28 UTC

[ApacheCon] Axis2 JIRA Walkthrough at 5:30PM EST

Hey y'all:

Those of us here at ApacheCon, let's grab a table in the main ballroom in
order to do some JIRA bashing (prioritizing, targeting, assigning) at 5:30PM
today, after Nandana's talk ending the WS track.

For those not physically here, we'll hop on #apache-axis.  I should think
we'll spend an hour or so.

Thanks,
--Glen

Re: [ApacheCon] Axis2 JIRA Walkthrough at 5:30PM *PST*

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Uh.. that's PACIFIC time... sorry for the confusion!