Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/17 13:58:05 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Arrow committer: Eric Erhardt

On behalf of the Arrow PMC, I'm happy to announce that Eric has
accepted an invitation to become a committer on Apache Arrow.

Welcome, and thank you for your contributions!

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Arrow committer: Eric Erhardt

Posted by Eric Erhardt <Er...@microsoft.com.INVALID>.
Thanks, everyone! I'm looking forward to continue working with you all on this great project.

Eric

Posted by Krisztián Szűcs <sz...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Bryan Cutler <cu...@gmail.com>.