Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <ro...@mac.com> on 2002/01/08 22:34:33 UTC

[Logging] A few unresolved issues

there are a few bits and pieces which i think need addressing before we
can think about a release for commons-logging (there are few other design
issues that i'll put into separate emails)

1. manifest - do we need to record dependencies on libraries (such as
log4j) which are required for compilation but not necessarily for use?
2. need to update the site documents to include commons-logging.
3. improve the java doc comments

comments anyone?

any volunteers? (otherwise, i'll give them a go...)

- robert