Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jonathan Vila Lopez <jo...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/20 12:51:26 UTC

Create artifacts library for downloaded IBM jar files.

Hello.

As the IBM MQSeries jars are not in the apache maven repositories, I have
downloaded the jars but now I would like to add to my Artifactory
repository..... but I have to do that one jar by one.....

Is there any other better way to do that ? We are 4 developers and I would
like to avoid that all of us have to download the jars and put them in our
local repository.....

                   *Slitzweitz !!!!!!  *

Re: Create artifacts library for downloaded IBM jar files.

Posted by Yoav Landman <yl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 3:06 PM, Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 6:51 AM, Jonathan Vila Lopez
> <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > As the IBM MQSeries jars are not in the apache maven repositories, I have
> > downloaded the jars but now I would like to add to my Artifactory
> > repository..... but I have to do that one jar by one.....
>
> That would be something to ask the Artifactory folks.  Maybe they have
> a way to upload a bundle of jars at once.

Yes, you can create an artifact bundle (zip archive) and upload it to
Artifactory in one go or use repository import. Like Wendy suggested, it's
better if you ask on artifactroy-users for more details.

> It's probably just as easy to write a shell script to "mvn
> deploy:deploy-file ..." the list of jars though.
>
> > Is there any other better way to do that ? We are 4 developers and I
> would
> > like to avoid that all of us have to download the jars and put them in
> our
> > local repository.....
>
> Adding them to your internal repo manager will solve that.
>
> --
> Wendy

Yoav

Re: Create artifacts library for downloaded IBM jar files.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.