Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2007/09/05 16:26:41 UTC

[Site][HttpClient] old HttpClient web site moved to HttpComponents

Folks

HttpClient 3.1 is expected to be the last official release of what was
once known as Jakarta Commons HttpClient. The official site for legacy
HttpClient 3.x releases has moved to

http://jakarta.apache.org/httpcomponents/httpclient-3.x/

I am not sure I have necessary karma for commons.apache.org and honestly
would not like to mess around with the web site of the project I am no
longer directly involved in.

Could someone be so kind as to remove all references to HttpClient from
Commons web site and if possible set up a redirect from
<http://commons.apache.org/httpclient/> to
<http://jakarta.apache.org/httpcomponents/httpclient-3.x/> if that is
not too much to ask of?

Oleg