Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Kiril Stankov <ki...@open-net.biz> on 2020/11/11 12:49:44 UTC

Wrong doc revision displayed in Fauxton

Hi all,

Hope everyone is ok these days.

Recently, on couple of documents in Fauxton, when clicked, the revision
is one behind the last one.
The list of docs displays the correct revision.

No specific errors in log.

As consequence - the document cannot be edited in Fauxton, unless the
last revision is manually pasted.
Anyone with similar issue?
Known issue?

Ideas?

Thanks,

Kiril Stankov.

Re: Wrong doc revision displayed in Fauxton

Posted by Garren Smith <ga...@apache.org>.
Hi Kiril,

Could you open a ticket on the Fauxton repo.

Cheers
Garren

Posted by Kiril Stankov <ki...@open-net.biz>.
Hi,