Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by "Farr, Aaron" <Aa...@am.sony.com> on 2004/04/15 21:41:02 UTC

Version of Maven

Hello.

Hey, what version of Maven is everyone using?  I think I'm still on beta-10.

I was looking at their site and the PDF documentation looks pretty good.
Something we could probably use here for some of our tutorials.

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  DDP-CIM
  (724) 696-7653

Re: Version of Maven

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Friday 16 April 2004 03:41, Farr, Aaron wrote:
> Hey, what version of Maven is everyone using?

Also RC-2;
1. Few bugs, but still some...
2. Faster, but that means stranger things while developing plugins, due to
some perculiarities in the code caching.

Cheers
Niclas

Re: Version of Maven

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.
I'm using RC2 (also all of the builds have been updated to function
properly with this version).

Steve.

Re: Version of Maven

Posted by David Worms <wd...@abile.net>.
On Thursday, April 15, 2004, at 09:41  PM, Farr, Aaron wrote:

> Hey, what version of Maven is everyone using?  I think I'm still on
> beta-10.
>
> I was looking at their site and the PDF documentation looks pretty
> good.
> Something we could probably use here for some of our tutorials.

I have been using successfully Maven 1.0-rc2 since 2 weeks , without
any changes to my system.