Posted to dev@sirona.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2013/11/05 13:48:08 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Website for http://incubator.apache.org/sirona ?

Hi guys,

For now, we don't have a website to "introduce" Sirona, present the
purposes of the project, provide some documentation, etc.

I would like to prepare a first design and a logo for Sirona.

Is it OK for all ?

Thanks,
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [PROPOSAL] Website for http://incubator.apache.org/sirona ?

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
I loaded infra request few days ago, see

--
Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

Re: [PROPOSAL] Website for http://incubator.apache.org/sirona ?