Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Paras Mukadam <pm...@mortgagehub.com> on 2002/08/07 00:03:39 UTC

ActionMapping error

I am using Struts with Websphere 4.0. Present in the process of
migrating from 3.5 to 4. I updated the web.xml discriptor with <taglib>
and other mappings and the application starts without any errors. But
now when I try to access a JSP page (which uses <html:form
action="\login"> .... </html:form>), I get an error Error 500: Cannot
find ActionMappings or ActionFormBeans collection

The action mapping for above said tag is :

<action    path="/login"
               type="myCompany.myAction"
               name="loginForm"
              scope="request"
              validate="true"
              input="login.jsp">
      <forward name="success"                path="/do/start"/>
</action>

How do proceed? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Regards, Paras.

Re: ActionMapping error

Posted by arul <ar...@comneti.com>.
check the "\" in html:form.... the slash should be in another way right??

Check that...