Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by amit charaya <of...@palinfocom.net> on 2007/08/14 14:40:00 UTC

loginworker code explanation

what this line of code mean
if it is calling a service named userLogin  where is it defined
result = dispatcher.runSync("userLogin", UtilMisc.toMap("login.username",
username, "login.password", password, "visitId", visitId, "locale",
UtilHttp.getLocale(request)));

RE: loginworker code explanation

Posted by Ahmed Raza Khan <ah...@amicontech.com>.
Hi
U can find this service in org.ofbiz.common.login.LoginServices
Thanks
Ahmed Raza
Amicon Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Mumbai.

Posted by Nikita Shinde <ni...@amicontech.com>.
Try putting the keyword in containing text as - <service name="userLogin"
And file name patterns put - *ser*.xml

     I hope you selecting the scope as well.

Nikita Shinde.

Posted by amit charaya <of...@palinfocom.net>.