Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Shervin Asgari <sh...@linpro.no> on 2006/06/27 10:58:17 UTC

Just a heads up

To get the source code for a roller release is quite painful. I tried to
get the Roller 2.3 source and first I went to source code, and it said I
should go to the java.net to get it there. I went there and there it was
not. But after a bit of luck, I tried the download section and there it
was. Maybe you should add it in the java.net as well?

Shervin

Re: Just a heads up

Posted by Shervin Asgari <sh...@linpro.no>.
Other than changing the text to from download age to download page,
everything looks quite good now :)

Shervin

Re: Just a heads up

Posted by Dave Johnson <sn...@gmail.com>.