Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Simon Steinacker <si...@student.uibk.ac.at> on 2007/05/18 12:52:21 UTC

axis2 client handlers

Hello,

I come from axis 1 and I wondered how it is possible in axis 2 to place
client handlers in the workflow? (axis1 offered these ServiceLocators,
where I could pass an EngineConfiguration class).

thanks for you help,
Simon

Re: axis2 client handlers

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
The migration guide has an example of porting an axis1 handler to an axis2
module:

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_2/migration.html#custom_deployment

You can use the ServiceClient API to engage the module client side. Google
for engaging the addressing module, as that is the most frequent use.

HTH,
Robert

Re: axis2 client handlers

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
In Axis2 you can do the same thing  with Axis2, you need to create a
module with your handlers and then need to engage that at the client side.

Please read the user guide then you will understand how to create a
module , if you have any question  please ask them in the list. We are
more than happy to answer them.

Thanks
Deepal

Simon Steinacker wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I come from axis 1 and I wondered how it is possible in axis 2 to
> place client handlers in the workflow? (axis1 offered these
> ServiceLocators, where I could pass an EngineConfiguration class).
>
> thanks for you help,
> Simon

Deepal