Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Liu, Kenneth Albert (Kenneth)** CTR **" <ke...@lucent.com> on 2001/02/06 23:21:01 UTC

SOAP new user

Hi folks -

I just installed at the SOAP distribution and am all ready to get started
with a prototype, but the documentation seems somewhat lacking.  Can anyone
point me to some help with developing with SOAP?

Ken

RE: SOAP new user

Posted by Johann Dumser <jd...@techmetrix.net>.
You can go on ibm web site
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/ws-peer2/?dwzone=ws this is a
good getting started for Apache SOAP and on
http://www.techmetrix.com/trendmarkers/tmk0201/tmk0201-4.php3 to see news
from web services and soap interoperabilities tested.

Cheers,
Johann

Johann DUMSER
R&D Consultant