Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Bob Trigg <bt...@metrodigi.com> on 2015/07/01 22:34:11 UTC

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/fontbox/ttf/Type1Equivalent

I've updated my dependencies to use fontbox 2.0.0 SNAPSHOT from 20150701,
and got the above error. When I backdate the version in my dependencies the
error does not occur. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

--
Bob Trigg
PHP Engineer at *metrodigi  <http://www.metrodigi.com>*

Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/fontbox/ttf/Type1Equivalent

Posted by Bob Trigg <bt...@metrodigi.com>.
Thanks, Tilman.

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.