Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jason Johnston <co...@lojjic.net> on 2007/02/03 18:59:42 UTC

JIRA karma

I just committed the patch for JIRA issue COCOON-2000.  But I don't see
a way to close out the issue.  The only thing under Available Workflow
Actions is "Feedback Required".  Do I need to be granted some additional
permissions to close it?  Or am I just not seeing how to do it?

Thanks
--Jason

Re: JIRA karma

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Jason Johnston wrote:

> Gladly... unfortunately I can't figure out how.  I don't see a way to
> change the user who opened the issues, and the 43 filters aren't ones I
> created and I can't see how to remove them.
>
> If there's no easy way to do this we can just leave that user in the
> system and I'll be sure not to use it.  Thanks.

Sure - no problem

--
Carsten Ziegeler
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: JIRA karma

Posted by Jason Johnston <co...@lojjic.net>.

Re: JIRA karma

Posted by Jason Johnston <co...@lojjic.net>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Jason Johnston wrote:
>>>>

>>> It should work immediately. Can you assign the bug to yourself? (It
>>> should be below the "Feedback Required" link under the Operations
>>> section.)
>> Nope... see http://people.apache.org/~jjohnston/jira.png for a screenshot.
>>
> It seems that the user administration has changed with a newer version
> of Jira :(
> It should work now.

It does indeed.  Thank you Carsten.

Re: JIRA karma

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Jason Johnston wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 16:21:14 +0100, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Jason Johnston wrote:
>>> Thanks Carsten.  But does the change take a while to kick in, or should
>>> I see it immediately?  I still see only the "Feedback Required" option
>>> under Available Workflow Actions.  I presume I should be seeing some
>>> more options like a way to assign the issue to myself and to close it.
>>>

>> It should work immediately. Can you assign the bug to yourself? (It
>> should be below the "Feedback Required" link under the Operations
>> section.)
>
> Nope... see http://people.apache.org/~jjohnston/jira.png for a screenshot.

It seems that the user administration has changed with a newer version
of Jira :(
It should work now.

Carsten

Re: JIRA karma