Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Julia A. Case" <ju...@MageNet.com> on 2002/05/04 00:02:46 UTC

Webapp Connector with Apache 2.0.35

It seems the connector wants to have a Port directive which is no longer
used in Apache 2.0.  I got around this by hardcoding a port into the
virthost setup.  But, this is not a good solution.  I need to spend a
little more time with the code to see if there is a better solution.

Julia

--
[  Julia Anne Case  ] [        Ships are safe inside the harbor,       ]
[Programmer at large] [      but is that what ships are really for.    ]

Re: Webapp Connector with Apache 2.0.35

Posted by Jeffrey Bonevich <bo...@telocity.com>.
Check bugzilla, Bug #4042.  This is a known problem in Tomcat.

--
Jeffrey Bonevich
Ann Arbor, Michigan

Hwæt! Wë Gär-Dena   in geär-dagum,