Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Moravcik.Juraj" <Mo...@scheidt-bachmann.sk> on 2022/11/23 09:37:37 UTC

Kafka 4.x release date

Good morning,

we are using for our product (Fare Collection System Ticketing) Apache Kafka software.

https://www.scheidt-bachmann.de/en/fare-collection-systems/home

One of task is update logging from version1 to version2.

Based on this link information's - it will be implanted in Apache Kafka Release 4.x

Would you be so kind and provide us with proposal release date for 4.x release?

Thanks and Best regards,

Juraj Moravcik - Software Developer

[Logo Email]

Scheidt & Bachmann Slovensko s.r.o.
[fcs]Fare collection systems - Integration Back Office
Dúbravská cesta 4 - 841 04 Bratislava - Slovak Republic
Phone: +421 41 5060-943
moravcik.juraj@scheidt-bachmann.sk<ma...@scheidt-bachmann.sk>
www.scheidt-bachmann.sk<http://www.scheidt-bachmann.sk/>

Follow us:

[LinkedIn_32]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/scheidt-&-bachmann>  [Twitter_32] <https://twitter.com/ScheidtBachmann>   [Facebook_32] <https://www.facebook.com/ScheidtBachmannSK/>

Court of Record: Obchodný register Okresného súdu Žilina, oddiel Sro, vložka č. 3171/L
Chairman of supervisory board: Dr.-Ing. Norbert Miller
Managing Directors: Ing. Róbert Kulla (CEO), Ing. Ján Krúpa, Dr. Peter Lazar, Ing. Marína Schiffer

Important Notice: This E-Mail and any files attached are confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, do not forward or disclose this E-Mail, open any attachments, make any copies or save this E-Mail anywhere. Please delete this E-Mail from your system and notify the sender (as applicable also by phone +421 41 5060-111). Thank you very much.

Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?