Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/28 18:50:55 UTC

[classlib][net] issue H-1879 needs committer's attention

Alexey (Petrenko),

I noticed that you assigned the following issue to yourself:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1879 [drlvm][unit]
org.apache.harmony.tests.internal.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnectionTest
fails

Thank you for taking a care for this important issue. Due to
synchronization bug the test regularly fails on multi-processor
computers and prevents all class library tests to pass.

Let me attract your attention to the fact that Denis submitted a patch
for this issue which to my mind makes a step into the right direction.
Could you please review if the patch worth to be committed?

Thank you in advance, Alexei

--
Thank you,
Alexei