Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Novin <no...@temetra.com> on 2015/11/23 12:42:46 UTC

Solr 5.2 child documents

Hi,

When I query q=*:* I can't get child documents back, Below is
configuration I am using for child Document to index in solr.

Am I missing something?

note: child document are using dynamic fields.

SolrInputDocument childDoc = new SolrInputDocument();
childDoc.addfield("index_l", 20000);
childDoc.addfield("datetime_dt", DateTime.now().toIsoDateTime());

parentDoc. .addChildDocument(childDoc);

schema.xml
<field name="_root_" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true"/>

solrconfig.xml
<cache name="perSegFilter"
       class="solr.search.LRUCache"
       size="10"
       initialSize="0"
       autowarmCount="10" />

If needed more info I can provide that either.

Cheeers,
Novin

Re: Solr 5.2 child documents

Posted by Novin <no...@temetra.com>.
Thanks Mikhali.

Re: Solr 5.2 child documents

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@griddynamics.com>.
Novin,

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

<http://www.griddynamics.com>
<mk...@griddynamics.com>

Re: Solr 5.2 child documents

Posted by Novin <no...@temetra.com>.

Re: Solr 5.2 child documents

Posted by Novin <no...@temetra.com>.

Re: Solr 5.2 child documents

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.

Re: Solr 5.2 child documents

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: Subject: Solr 5.2 child documents

https://people.apache.org/~hossman/#threadhijack
Thread Hijacking on Mailing Lists

When starting a new discussion on a mailing list, please do not reply to
an existing message, instead start a fresh email.  Even if you change the
subject line of your email, other mail headers still track which thread
you replied to and your question is "hidden" in that thread and gets less
attention.   It makes following discussions in the mailing list archives
particularly difficult.

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/