Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Dickbauer Klemens MAX SD <Di...@spardat.at> on 2005/06/08 18:04:45 UTC

Moving Nodes and XmlValueDisconnectedException

Hi!

I've got a Problem with moving nodes by putting them into an Array of user defined types. The reason is that I have a wrapper structure around the XMLBean objects and want to synchronize the XMLBeans with that wrapper instances.
Therefore I create those arrays according to the wrapper object's sub nodes and use the setNavNodeArray() to update the child nodes. Some of the nodes, of course, are therefore "moved" from parend node "A" to parent node "A", some really change their parent. When accessing the moved XMLBeans again I get a XmlValueDisconnectedException. The reason it seems is that Cur.moveNodeContents() there is a line y.disconnectUser(); that kind of invalidates that node - it doesn't gain validity again and leads to that exception.
Am I doing something wrong with the moving of XMLBean sub nodes? Is using the setXxxArray() method not recommanded for that task?

thanx a lot for help,
~klemens