Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Mohan Pandiyan <mo...@pyze.com> on 2015/11/21 02:47:57 UTC

Trident Drpc - Scaling

We are using Drpc - Trident topology.  I see my process latency for one of the function (bolt ) is very high compared to the execute latency. This cause whole topologies complete latency to shoot up. I am wondering what would cause the process latency to shoot up 50% more than execute latency and also the capacity is well below .5. Parallelism hint for this level is higher compared all previous level would the repartition cause the process latency to be higher?

PFB screen shot of UI for more info (b1 bolt here along with b6 has higher process latency). Kindly direct me to other thread if this topic has been discussed already.

Regards,
Mohan

Re: Trident Drpc - Scaling

Posted by Mohan Pandiyan <mo...@pyze.com>.