Posted to docs-dev@perl.apache.org by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> on 2001/12/26 13:39:14 UTC

new modperl site is almost under cvs

Earlier you've mentioned that we probably need to put everything under
cvs. I'm almost ready to have the modperl-docs repository include all we
need. see if you can get it meanwhile, but most of the stuff is not
there yet. Tell me what are you plans and I'll adjust the priority of
completing it accordingly. I have planned to work on this tomorrow.

Meanwhile try:

% cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic login
(I think the password is 'anonymous' or no passwd at all)
% cvs co modperl-docs

Subscribe to docs-cvs-subscribe@perl.apache.org to see the commit mails.