Posted to users@felix.apache.org by "issac@torito.org" <is...@torito.org> on 2010/12/10 17:57:51 UTC

File Install and customed artifacts

Hi all,
I use the File Install 3.1.0 version,
And I've a custom artifact Listener for the File Install service.
the thing is, when I initialize the bundle which contains my listener  (
which implements  ArtifactInstaller)
it is well called for the files located in load. but if I stop it or update
it, the newer files will be handle, but the files
whose where handled the first time, not.
In order to be handled again, I need to make an update to the File Install
bundle.

So, I think the File Install know if some one has handle a file, but if that
someone dissapears, the files previously handled, are never handled again,
is that correct? is
the common behaviour of the File Install service?

Thanks in advance,

--
Issac Noé García Garza

Re: File Install and customed artifacts

Posted by "issac@torito.org" <is...@torito.org>.
I create an issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-2726
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-2726>and I submit a patch, at
least it works for me, I don't know if its the best way to solve it, I did a
fast code review to see how it works and how to solve it, but probably there
is another optimal solution.

--
Issac Noé García Garza