Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2008/01/25 02:31:49 UTC

DBWizard needs testing

I discovered a lot of configuration for the db wizard got left behind
in 2.0.2, apparently due to confusion over splitting up the console.
I tried to bring it forward into trunk but this could definitely use
some checking.  Please see if db2, oracle, ,mysql, and postgres
dbpools can be set up using the correct tranql db-specific wrappers.

thanks
david jencks

Re: DBWizard needs testing

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.