Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Axel Nennker <ig...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/08 11:51:49 UTC

Re: Started Implementing CB-2606 Add support for
I removed the restriction that icons live in specific directories.
https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/pull/126

The src in the icon element in config.xml is taken as is.

-Axel

    <icon src="/res/android/icons/icon.png" cdv:platform="android" />
    <icon src="/res/android/icons/icon-ldpi.png" cdv:platform="android"
cdv:density="ldpi" />
    <icon src="/res/android/icons/icon-mdpi.png" cdv:platform="android"
cdv:density="mdpi" />
    <icon src="/res/android/icons/icon-hdpi.png" cdv:platform="android"
cdv:density="hdpi" />
    <icon src="/res/android/icons/icon-xhdpi.png" cdv:platform="android"
cdv:density="xhdpi" />