Posted to websh-user@tcl.apache.org by Tommy Zong <me...@163.com> on 2007/09/13 06:58:54 UTC

is there any way to share information between different pages for same "web application"?

Hi All,

I am new user to websh and have some questions on it. I have read quick
reference but can not get answer, is there anybody can help me? Thanks.

1.       Is there such variable space - all scripts can access variables in
this space? (Of course, thread-safe code must be added.)

2.       Is there any mechanism like startup scripts or specify some scripts
to be loaded only once and will not be removed until web server restart.

These problems come from my work - I need to build a web application in
which users can access resources managed by this server.

- Tommy