Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Miroslav Nachev <mi...@space-comm.com> on 2007/04/06 16:46:57 UTC

Re: Apache XMl Signature patch for timestamp

Dear Rodolphe,

Did you report this as feature or enhancement in XML Security project?
http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi

If you do that, this can be included in the next release of JDK and then
it will be not necessary to patch Apache XML Signature library. Also in
this case JDK implementation can be used.

Regards,
Miro.