Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Robert Taylor <64...@bellsouth.net> on 2006/03/13 13:09:38 UTC

Ant, JUnit, debugging

Greetings, I would like to step through some code in a JUnit test kicked
off by an Ant target running in Eclipse. I've setup a remote debugging
client in Eclipse and have used the following VM args using <jvmarg
value="-Xdebug
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8000,server=y,suspend=n"/>

I wait until the JUnit target executes then I attempt to attach the
remove debugger, but, the client doesn't seem to be able to connect.

I would greatly appreciate any advice.

/robert

Re: Ant, JUnit, debugging

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.
Robert Taylor wrote:
> Greetings, I would like to step through some code in a JUnit test kicked
> off by an Ant target running in Eclipse. I've setup a remote debugging
> client in Eclipse and have used the following VM args using <jvmarg
> value="-Xdebug
> -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8000,server=y,suspend=n"/>

That's two arguments, not one. Use separate <jvmarg> elements