Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by JX...@ups-scs.com on 2005/02/07 19:20:36 UTC

CDATA Handling

Hi ,

I have a schema containing a string element. I use following code to put data into the string :

        appInputDoc.setCustomerData("<![CDATA[" + new String (dataBytes) + "]]>");

when I convert this schema's xmlObject into string(xmlText() method) "<![CDATA[" gets converted into "&lt;![CDATA[", which is causing that XML to become a non xml document.XmlObject.Factory.parse(String) is throwing an exception. Is there a workaround for it or manually I will have to replace "&lt;![CDATA[" with "<![CDATA[".

Thanks,
--------
Sheetal Jain
J2EE, Weblogic Integration Engineer