Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2021/01/11 18:59:06 UTC

Call for RMs for RCs this week

2.4.1 - me

2.3.4 - Huaxiang?
Looks like we just sank RC0. Will need a RC1, ensuring all recent commits
are included.

2.2.x - Guanghao?

If you can't RM this week, no problem, I can do it, but let's coordinate.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: Call for RMs for RCs this week

Posted by Huaxiang Sun <hu...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I am working on 2.3.4 with Stack and Nick.

Thanks,
Huaxiang