Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Colin Nattrass <co...@unacast.com> on 2018/10/05 11:14:39 UTC

Re: PR for refactoring Airflow SLAs

Hello all,

Is there any update on the status of this PR?

I discovered this following a request for help on StackOverflow (on creating SLAs on task duration https://stackoverflow.com/questions/52645422/sla-on-task-duration-airflow). If this is unlikely to implemented in the short term, is there a known workaround?

Colin N

Posted by James Meickle <jm...@quantopian.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

I plan to work on this again but got busy between work and personal life.
I'll see if I can revisit it this month.

-James M.