Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Soheil Eizadi <se...@infoblox.com> on 2013/08/02 20:32:18 UTC

RE: Physical Network / Guest Network / Service Offering Interactions for Basic Networking

Following up this thread, I initialized my database and created a new deployment and verified that everything worked fine with creating a shared guest network for basic networking using a different NetworkServiceOffering other than the default "defaultSharedSGNetworkOffering.
-Soheil
Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
:) great,

I had to step through the createNetwork code quite a lot for creating
a private vpc gateway, before I found out it worked ok.

Daan