Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Lionel Tafel <li...@mofiler.com.INVALID> on 2020/06/27 15:32:52 UTC

Support Question

Hi All,

Hope everybody doing well and safe!

I’m wondering if it is possible to sign a pdf file with an external service using a callback with the signed hash?

Step 1
Open PDF generate HASH and send the request to the external services.

Step 2
Receive the callback from the external service with the signed hash.

Step1 and Step 2 happens in different moment and different instance.

Thanks in advance

[cid:image003.jpg@01D42F2F.74D63230]
Lionel Tafel
Co-founder & COO
lionel@mofiler.io<ma...@mofiler.io>

[cid:image004.png@01D42F2F.74D63230]<https://www.mofiler.io/> [signature_442113613]  [cid:image006.png@01D42F2F.74D63230] <http://linkedin.com/in/ltafel/>  [signature_754088445] <skype:lionel.tafel>

Re: Support Question

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Hi,

Yes it is possible, a few have succeeded, among them this woman
https://github.com/crs2195/signature

Tilman