Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/31 10:25:12 UTC

[EVENT] couchdb dev meeting, today 2012/10/31 - 08:00 PM UTC

Just a friendly reminder. We have a couchdb dev meeting on 8PM today
(2012/10/31) on #couchdb-dev <https://plus.google.com/s/%23couchdb-dev> irc
like we did last 3 weeks.

Looking forward to see you,

- benoît

NB: you can say if you come there:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/116304714605933006928/posts/8TVD4jsXfZ6

Re: [EVENT] couchdb dev meeting, today 2012/10/31 - 08:00 PM UTC

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com>.
Here you go --

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=couchdb-dev-chat&iso=20121031T21&p1=259&am=55http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=259&iso=20121031T21&msg=couchdb-dev-chat

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.