Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ross Johnson <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2000/10/11 23:23:21 UTC

EjbJar task

Hello everyone -

I know I've been sending a lot of traffic to the list regarding the EJB
stuff in Ant, and I apologize, but I'm almost there!

Here's what I've got right now in my build.xml file:

<ejbjar srcdir="${TARGET_DIR}"
        destdir="${TARGET_DIR}"
        generateweblogic="true">
   <include name="**/session/**/*ejb-jar.xml" />
</ejbjar>

This works fine for generating the *-generic jar files.  But once
weblogic.ejbc runs on them, it suddenly seems to lose my classpath
information!  Here's what it says:

build.xml:351: Exception while calling ejbc. Details:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/java/util/collections/List
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/java/util/collections/List
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.run(Java.java:203)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.executeJava(Java.java:121)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.execute(Java.java:79)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.EjbJar.buildWeblogicJar(Ej
bJar.java:445)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.EjbJar.execute(EjbJar.java
:607)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.runTarget(Project.java:717)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:448)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:422)

That class is in weblogicaux.jar, which is definitely in my classpath
(I've sent it to System.out in the EjbJar code to make sure).  Has
anyone seen similar problems or know how to remedy this?  Thanks,

Ross

http://mail.yahoo.com/

RE: EjbJar task

Posted by Jon Tirsen <jo...@emm.com>.
You need to add weblogic/lib/weblogicaux.jar to your CLASSPATH for ant.

Then you ought to be there! :-)