Posted to users@camel.apache.org by namita <na...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/05 06:42:58 UTC

XMPP sender implementation for multiuserchat

I am using Multi user chat in openfire server (XMPP connection).But sender is
very slow.It sends 200 message in a minute.help will be appreciated..

   ConnectionConfiguration config = new ConnectionConfiguration(
			 getServerName(), getServerPort());
		         XMPPConnection connection = new XMPPConnection(config);
                         connection.connect();
  			 connection.login(getUserName(), getPassword());
                 	MultiUserChat multiUserChat = null;

			multiUserChat = new MultiUserChat(connection,
					getConferenceRoomName() + "@conference." +
                        getServerName());
			multiUserChat.join(getUserName(), getPassword());

			multiUserChat.sendMessage(message);

			if (LOGGER.isDebugEnabled()) {
				LOGGER.debug("Message Sent succesfully");
			}

I am calling this code from another code..Its damn slow.Its able to send 200
msg in a min.I want 100000 in a min. How to enhance it?On receiver side i am
using camel xmpp.I am saving it in a DB.Saving receiving and DataBase
insertion happening same time.

Re: XMPP sender implementation for multiuserchat

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Are you just using one account to send message ?

I guess you can improve the performance if you can reuse the connection.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat