Posted to user@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/07 20:28:30 UTC

BOOKKEEPER-31 - Project Logo

Hi all,

As you might already noticed in BOOKKEEPER-31, we don't have any source
files or vector versions of current logo since 2011. so it is a bit hard to
resize cleanly, and impossible to make any modifications (e.g. add "Apache
BookKeeper" or tm symbol).

We just recreated the logo (the feather and the 1010 stream) in Adobe
Illustrator. so now everything is vectorized, we can easily make changes
down the road.

I attached the PNG version of the revised logo:

- 1) the revised logo
- 2) logo with text "Apache BookKeeper"
- 3) logo with text "Apache BookKeeper" and a TM symbol.

Because all the symbols are vectorized, we can make different variants of
the logo with different layout.

I'd like to collect feedbacks before moving forward.

- how does the new revised logo look? is there anything we need to change
(e.g. color, symbols)?
- how does the logo with text look? is there anything we can improve? e.g.
font type, font size, the place of the texts and the TM symbol.

1) the revised logo:

2) the logo with text "Apache BookKeeper"

​

3) the logo with text "Apache BookKeeper" and a TM symbol

​
- Sijie

Re: BOOKKEEPER-31 - Project Logo

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Thank you folks.

I will add the vector pictures in the repo.

- Sijie

Posted by Enrico Olivelli - Diennea <en...@diennea.com>.
+1 for me too

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 1:28 PM, Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>> wrote:
[...]

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any unauthorized, direct or indirect, disclosure, copying, storage, distribution or other use is strictly forbidden.

Re: BOOKKEEPER-31 - Project Logo

Posted by Venkateswara Rao Jujjuri <ju...@gmail.com>.
Looks fine to me.

--