Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Hoffer <dh...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/31 16:20:02 UTC

How to integrate (Flex)asdocs with javadocs?

I have a multi-module build that is mostly Java but we have a couple Flex
modules as well.  When we generate our website using maven (using
site-deploy goal) I want to have asdocs generated and integrated into the
website just like the javadocs.  And I also want to deploy the asdocs as a
jar (classifier is?) just like is done for javadocs so these docs and be
integrated into IDE(s).

Currently the asdocs are completely missing from the site.  Can someone
point me in the right direction to accomplish this?

We use the flexmojos-maven-plugin to build the flex artifact (swc)

Thanks,
-Dave

Re: How to integrate (Flex)asdocs with javadocs?

Posted by Marvin Froeder <ve...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave,
You may found help about flexmojos easier here:
http://groups.google.com/group/flex-mojos

<http://groups.google.com/group/flex-mojos>You can use asdoc-report for that
http://sites.sonatype.org/flexmojos/flexmojos-maven-plugin/asdoc-report-mojo.html

<http://sites.sonatype.org/flexmojos/flexmojos-maven-plugin/asdoc-report-mojo.html>