Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Fabien Le Floc'h <mo...@altern.org> on 2001/07/19 09:14:15 UTC

Web app init

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to have some code called at the web application initialization (something like the init() method of the first servlet called by the web app - which here is ActionServlet).

Should I just extend ActionServlet?

regards,

Fabien

Re: Web app init

Posted by Gregor Rayman <gr...@gmx.net>.
"Fabien Le Floc'h" <mo...@altern.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if it is possible to have some
> code called at the web application initialization
> (something like the init() method of the first servlet
> called by the web app - which here is ActionServlet).
>
> Should I just extend ActionServlet?

You could wriet your own servlet, which would do all the
important stuff in init().

--
gR