Posted to users@directory.apache.org by valluri sathish <va...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/10/17 09:18:30 UTC

ApacheDS support of Dynamic groups

Could I know does ApacheDS 2.0 supports dynamic groups.
I have observing that there is no objectClass called groupOfUrls to define dynamic group.

Thanks & Regards,
Sathish Valluri.

Re: ApacheDS support of Dynamic groups

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 17/10/14 09:18, valluri sathish a écrit :
> Could I know does ApacheDS 2.0 supports dynamic groups.
> I have observing that there is no objectClass called groupOfUrls to define dynamic group.
No, we don't currently support dynamic groups.
This is on our todo list for a long time now :