Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Amit Jain <am...@ieee.org> on 2018/08/09 11:08:10 UTC

Re: repository id for shared datastore - how to manage a cloned repo

Hi,

[Adding the correct Oak users list]

No its not ok to have the same repository id for the cloned instances.
But we need a reset of the repository id for the cloned instance. This
piece of documentation is missing from the Oak docs but there's an oak-run
command 'resetclusterid' which is to be executed to reset that [1].
It's actually covered in the public documentation for AEM [2] though.

Thanks
Amit

[1] https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-oak/tree/1.8/oak-run
[2]