Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Fabio souza <fa...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/11 23:31:17 UTC

How to log service interface name?

Hi,

I am using cxf to build WS solutions and I'd like to log requests and
similar. However, I would like to include the name of the service interface
(java) in the log output. I saw that there are several data that are
included in message and exchange objects, but I could not find that piece of
data. Is there a place where I can find it?

Thank you, very much!

--
Fábio

Re: How to log service interface name?

Posted by Fabio souza <fa...@gmail.com>.
Hi XiLai,

I saw that alternative, but I got the name of the interface as described on
the WSDL descriptor (e.g. {
http://agencia.amf.cin.ufpe.br/}AgenciaNoticiasPortType) and I was looking
for the name of the Java interface... As I was working on a DOSGi
environment, I solved that in other way. But, thank you very much for your
response.

Best regards,

Fábio