Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com> on 2016/05/18 10:04:27 UTC

Cache store backed by Cassandra DB merged into ignite-1.6

I would like to thank Igor Rudyak that implemented IGNITE-1371
 Cache store backed by Cassandra DB

This feature merged to ignite-1.6.

But we need to add some documentation to our https://apacheignite.readme.io
Igor would you mind to do this? I know that you prepared a lot of docs
about this feature,
 but we need to publish them on https://apacheignite.readme.io

Thanks!
--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems

Re: Cache store backed by Cassandra DB merged into ignite-1.6

Posted by Igor Rudyak <ir...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thanks

Igor Rudyak

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.