Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Wouter Cloetens <wc...@raleigh.ibm.com> on 2000/08/28 11:56:51 UTC

RE: IRC Chat idea dead?

On Mon, 28 Aug 2000 12:56:31 -0400, Glen Daniels wrote:

>The last message on the topic which I sent around indicated Tuesday
>(tomorrow) at 4PM UTC (noon EDT) on #ApacheSOAP on DALnet for the chat.

11:00 central time... my calendar's free then, so I should be able to make it. I've got some
things I'd like to discuss like Apache-SOAP's use of the body's target object URI instead
of the (HTTP or other transport mechanism's) header's action URI to invoke a remote
service, where we should take the mime attachments, and support for a JMS transport
type which I implemented, but which raised a problem with the design of SOAPTransport.

bfn, Wouter
--
http://www.workspot.net/~zombie/soap/
My opinions are irrelevant. They will be assimilated by my employer.