Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by logica <mi...@logica.com> on 2001/11/19 18:16:06 UTC

Cocoon Commandline: Could not load parser: class not found: org.apache.cocoon.components.parser.JaxpParser

I am trying to use Cocoon 2 (latest) in commandline mode. When I try I get
ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cocoon.components.parser.JaxpParser

It works when it is a servlet. The Classpath shown in the log file has the
the Cocoon.jar file, and it contains the class. What am I doing wrong?

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.