Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by harvey xu <ha...@cn.nwcyberbase.com> on 2002/09/24 05:52:43 UTC

hi

I am a user of Axis. I have install axis beta3 with tomcat3.2.4. Now I
use command line to test some examples as define in the user's guide.
For example:
I typed
java samples.userguide.example1.TestClient
java samples.userguide.example2.CalcClient -p8080 add 2 5
java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploy.wsdd
java samples.userguide.example3.Client "test me!"

There is always a exception :
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
        at
org.apache.axis.utils.XMLUtils.getSAXParser(XMLUtils.java:199)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.parse(Deserializa
tionContextImpl.java:211)
        at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:457)
        at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:362)
        at
samples.userguide.example2.CalcClient.main(CalcClient.java:98)

Please help me.

Best Regards!

Harvey Xu
New World Cyberbase ShangHai Limited