Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Matthew McGillis <ma...@jenika.com> on 2017/06/17 02:49:57 UTC

IMAP User

I’m working on creating a IMAP user tester attached is a outline of what I’m attempting to do. This test can be run from any machine and it has no dependency on actually talking to a IMAP server.

In the jmx file the IMAP User Thread Group would represent a set of IMAP users and each user has to do some start actions and end actions then in between it would do any number of imap commands where the command called should be based on the throughput controller distribution.

The problem I’m having is I can not get the loop to actually execute the loop count number of times it always ends up running for some number less than the actual loop count. In the attached file it should run 100 commands % distributed between the start and end.

However every time I run it I only get 91 actual executions.

If anyone can help please let me know what I have done wrong.

Thanks,
Matthew

Re: IMAP User

Posted by Matthew McGillis <ma...@jenika.com>.
Thanks for responding I found the issue I had some how entered the wrong value for one of the percents.

Everything is working as expected after the change,

Thanks,
Matthew

Re: IMAP User

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.