Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Antonio Aparicio <an...@hotmail.com> on 2002/07/12 13:13:41 UTC

Decode Interceptor: charset from session. How to get rid of it in tomcat 3.3

As you can read in the subect, this trace or whatever, is appearing in the
console on everyr request made to tomcat(v3.3, novell6,jdk1.3.0.1).
I've tried everything with the decodeinterceptor entry (ie: debug -1 or 0)
in server.xml, but it is still there. I´ve readt it's fixed in Tomcat 3.3.1,
but what with 3.3?
By the way, if the only solution is going for the upgrade, which is the
latest version of tomcat available for novell 6?
Thanks in advance.
Anxiously waiting for your answers,
Antonio.